Do’s and Don’ts for Selling a home in Springfield, Ozark, & Nixa MO
Springtime is a great time to sell a home in the Ozarks!
Here is some useful advice for home sellers in Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, and surrounding areas.
Home Sellers Do’s and Don’ts
- · Do list your home for sale soon. The time to list your home for sale is now! Buyers have been waiting all winter to start their home search.
- · Don’t over-price or under-price your home. Over-priced homes will sit and will actually help your neighbor’s home sell instead. If you under-price, you are leaving money on the table and people may wonder what is wrong with your house. Do ask your agent for a comprehensive market analysis on your property and have them show you their marketing plan to get it sold. Pricing your home correctly is part art and part science. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions.
- · Do any maintenance or repairs that could jeopardize your sale. They will come up in a home inspection anyway so it’s best to get them taken care of upfront.
- · Do stage your home to sell. Each room should have a purpose.
- · Do de-clutter your home and make it shine! If you don’t need it, have a garage sale or put it in storage. Paint those bright walls a neutral color so buyers can see themselves in your home.
- · Do use a real estate agent who is tech-savvy and uses the latest technology to sell more homes.
- Do use a company with a powerful website to sell homes like springfieldmissourihomesforsale.com
- · Do use a real estate agent who takes great photographs to showcase your property.
- · Do your homework. You need to choose a REALTOR® who knows the market in Springfield, Ozark, and Nixa MO and can get your home sold quickly!
If you want to sell a home in Springfield, Ozark, & Nixa MO, do give TeamKnowles REALTORS® a call today!