Solana Beach Ca Real Estate Snapshot - March-2014
Posted by Stephen MacLeod Highland Realty on Monday, March 24th, 2014 at 5:56pm.
Solana Beach Ca Real Estate Snapshot (March-2014)
This summer will be interesting. A higher interest rate could hurt a number of potential home buyers if the rate hits the 5% mark. Studies show that historic average income to debt ratios to be about 31.3% of monthly income. If interest rates jump to 5% it could push income to debt ratios to 39% of the monthly income, 6% would push to 43%, not good for an economy just starting to come out of the ether. This is a wait and watch situation-stay tuned to Highland for all the latest details. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Solana Beach Homes for Sale and condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Solana Beach Single Family Homes
- March, 2014: Solana Beach Homes for Sale: 36 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2014: Solana Beach Months of Inventory: 4.7
- February, 2014: Solana Beach Median Home Price $1,070,000; 6% higher than February, 2013
- February, 2014: Solana Beach Homes Sold: 7; 17% higher than February, 2013
Solana Beach Condos and Townhomes
- March, 2014: Solana Beach Condos for Sale: 51 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2014: Solana Beach Months of Inventory (Condos): 4.7
- February, 2014: Solana Beach Median Condo Price: $982,000; 128% higher than February, 2013
- February, 2014: Solana Beach Condos Sold: 4; 6% lower than February, 2013
Be sure to check out The North county Real Estate Report, a free 28 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The Solana Beach North County Real Estate Report and the 2-4 Unit Statistical Review any time.
Solana Beach Realtor®