El Dorado Hills is located in the foothills to the east of the Sacramento Valley just after you cross the border of El Dorado County. Because of our many hills we are fortunate to have beautiful views in every direction. Here are my top 10 El Dorado Hills neighborhoods with views starting from the southern most location near Highway 50 and working towards the north:
1. Ridgeview - As you drive east on Highway 50 just past Folsom, Ridgeview sits off to the left and overlooks the whole valley. It runs north and south so as you get further north you also have views of Folsom Lake. Homes on the top might also have views to the east and the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. This area includes the gated neighborhood of Villadoro.
2. La Cresta - Butting up to Ridgeview, homes in La Cresta will have similar views of the valley and Folsom Lake.
3. Kalithea - Situated to the north of Ridgeview but actually part of the Promontory community, Kalithea has views to the north, views of the Valley and the Folsom Lake to the west, and views to the east of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
4. Serrano - The Master Planned Community of Serrano is made up of several gated villages of both custom and semi-custom homes and includes a private golf course and country club. There are homes with views in the Country Club area as well as a couple of the semi-custom villages. Views in Serrano will include Folsom Lake, the Sacramento Valley, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and of course the Serrano Golf Course.
5. Highland View - Serrano blocks views to the south but Highland View has beautiful views of the Sacramento Valley, Folsom Lake, and the foothills to the north.
Crossing over Green Valley to the north end of El Dorado Hills you get closer to Folsom Lake....with more incredible views.
6. Marina Village - Sitting just above Folsom Lake, you'll find some incredible views of the lake and the lights of communities across the lake, ie. Granite Bay.
7. The Summit - As you come through the gates of The Summit, you'll need to navigate to the west but the streets on that end of the neighborhood have views of the main part of Folsom Lake and the night lights of the communities across the lake but also views of South Fork of the American River which feeds into the lake.
8. Lake Pointe View - This neighborhood is to the north of the Summit and sits right on the pointe (hence the name) above where the South Fork of the American River feeds into Folsom Lake.
9. South Point - Sitting high above the South Fork of the American River, South Pointe has fabuous views of the lake and the river and even some night lights across the lake.
10. Watermark - Situated the farthest north, Wathermark is perched high on a hill with views over looking the South Fork of the American River as it heads toward Folsom Lake and all the foothills to the north and east.
There are many other pockets in El Dorado Hills where you can find one of our beautiful views. When I'm out touring or showing homes I'm always on the hunt but these top 10 El Dorado Hills Neighborhoods with Views are a given.
If your dream home has a view, I'm happy to help you find it!