Aventura Home Consulting is pleased to announce an alternative to traditional property management for Anderson Creek Club and the surrounding communities of:
- Carolina Lakes
- Colonial Hills
- Forest Oaks
- Gwen Oaks
- Highgrove @ Anderson Creek
- Lexington Plantation
- Northridge Plantation
- Overhills Creek
- Pattons Point
- Richmond Park
- Rolling Springs
- Sierra Villas
- Stone Cross
- Sunset Ridge
- The Colony @ Lexington Plantation
- The Gate @ Lexington Plantation
- The Village of Lexington Plantation
- Walnut Grove
- Whisper Creek
- Yorkshire Plantation
Our alternative to traditional property management for Anderson Creek Club combines the freedom of having complete control over your rental property, while benefitting from the professional assistance we offer, such as:
- MLS Listing and Marketing: Expose your home to every member of the Fayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS and have it syndicated to hundreds of websites like Zillow and Trulia.
- Accompanied Showings: No handing of keys to unaccompanied prospects. Either our local consultant or a licensed agent with another company will show your home.
- Tenant Screening
- Lease Preparation
- Regular Inspections on a standard schedule: We will inspect your property on an annual basis in either April, May, or June.
- Guaranteed Repair Notification
- Direct Online Payment of Rent Proceeds
- 24/7 Call Center for Tenant Repair Requests
- Initial Lease Term Ending Notification & Consultation
- Tenant Move-In Inspections
- Tenant Move-Out Inspections
Best of all, our service is far more affordable than the usual service offered by companies providing traditional property management for Anderson Creek Club, with our flat fee currently less than $100 per month.
Get all of the details and explore the alternative available to you by visiting us online at www.aventura-home-consulting.com today.