What's So Important About Asking Questions With Your Atlanta Real Estate Agent?
Are you uncomfortable because you do not know the answer? Are you unsure of what’s the next step, what’s the next process, what is it that you really need to do? Do you have any doubt at all?
The answer is simple, ask a question…
We’ve been through this over and over again and why do we have to stress the importance of asking questions? Why? What is it about questions?
Real Estate agents are being interviewed first before they are hired. And it is a two way process. But we have to be careful with agents who do not ask questions and not even checking what is your motivation of selling the house. You will not like any agent who will just stand there and wait for you to talk. Smart agents on the other hand will ask you several questions that you never thought possible. But as long as it will facilitate the quick sell of your Atlanta home then why not help him by providing him all the necessary answers to his questions?
Common questions asked would be:
- How will you sell my Atlanta home?
- What’s your best marketing plan for my Atlanta home?
- How do you market my Atlanta home online?
- How familiar are you with Atlanta Georgia?
- How much do you charge?
- How long have you been in the business?
- What is your average list price to sales price ratio?
- Who can vouch for you, any reference from Atlanta that you can give?
- How do you stand out from the rest of the competition in Atlanta?
- Are there any documents to sign? What are these documents?
- Any guarantees that you will be offering at all?
There are just so many questions and you need time to think about the right answers, too. Notice how your Atlanta real estate agent answers your questions and how helpful can he be. If he is well prepared and knows his job well she can provide you some more details that you are not aware of. Good real estate agents will guide from step one, providing you with his expertise, knowledge and will take the time in explaining everything so that you, the seller will understand the process better.