IHDA’s Welcome Home Illinois loan can help first-time buyers in Illinois who qualify by providing the down payment assistance they need to get into their first home, while helping to ensure it’s a great fit financially as well.
- Welcome Home Illinois includes:
- $7,500 cash assistance to cover down payment
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage with a below-market interest rate (Currently 3.99%)
- Variety of loan options to choose from, including FHA, Conventional, VA, and USDA
- Buyers must be first-time homebuyers or anyone who has not owned a home in the last three years.
- Contribute one percent or $1,000 of the purchase price, whichever is greater
- Purchase a one- or two- unit property within Illinois
- Live in property as primary residence
- Click here for more info
Posted by Victoria Watzlawick, Broker "The Watz Team" Century 21 Affiliated, Algonquin Illinois, serving all of McHenry County 847-854-3800
Equal Housing Opportunity