The good news is one of the coldest winters on record is behind us! The weather has broke and I think we can all look forward to the spring selling season in real esatate.
March saw 40 closings for single family homes in St. Clair Shores. While that number still seams a bit low the good great news is that the average sales price and the median sales price continues to climb! Also the average days on market and median days on market have dropped slightly, again!
- The average sales price was $104,912 & the median sales price was $97,750
- The average days on the market was 51 with the median at 31
- The average list price was $109,449 and the median list price was $99,995
- Of the 40 sales 11 were bank owned (REO's) & 3 were Short Sales
- 2 of the closings were Canal Front
If you've been following my monthly market reports you can see the positives. Read the February St. Clair Shores Market Report here.
March Closed Sales
$000,000 - $50,000 = 3
$ 50,100 - $75,000 = 7
$75,100 - $100,000 = 11
$100,100 - $125,000 = 11
$125,100 - $150,000 = 5
$151,000 - $200,000 = 1
$200,100 + = 2
Want to know what your St. Clair Shores Home is Worth in Today's Market? Contact me for a Free Market Analysis ~ No Pressure ~ No Obligation
*Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Information taken from MiRealSource multiple listing service. Above sales were sold by agents and/or brokers. These statistics do not include for sale by owners.