I'm welcoming input.
friends of mine have been discussing selling and buying and having me facilitate both. We've been looking at homes for a couple weeks to give them a taste for whats out there so they could determine if they would find something in their price point...they determined they can.
Then when it comes time to list they are hesitating, saying they're not 100% confident they should do this.
When they told me this I told them to take time to decide so that when they decide they are 100% in or out. I confirmed their concern is not with me but just whether to sell and move or stay out and enhance current home.
Should I have tried to talk them into it? Is there any action I can take to help them through this or should I take a step back and give them time? Thoughts?