11113 Research Blvd Austin, TX 78759
Homes near Seton Northwest Hospital in Austin Texas have an average home profile of $309,725 , 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 2,078 sqft. Compare zip code 78759 to nearby 78727 by Market Stability Summary, Price Trends - Sold vs. Listed, and Fair Market Rents.
Compare the most recent SOLD homes near Seton Northwest Hospital using the map below
See below for the price range over the years for homes near Seton Northwest Hospital
Estimating a taxi ride, it'll cost you: $4.84 to Hilton Garden Inn, $6.76 to The Cheesecake Factory, $5.84 to Schroeter Neighborhood Park , $14.43 to the Alamo Drafthouse Village, and $30.30 to Downtown Austin Texas.
Neighborhoods near Seton Northwest Hospital
- Great Hills homes; 2 to 6 bedroom Single-Family homes are between 1,496 to 5,241 sqft. Home prices range between $128,900 and $899,000.
- Milwood homes; 2 to 6 bedroom Single-Family homes are between 1,167 to 2,846 sqft. Home prices range between $78,900 and $325,000.
- Oak Forest homes; 3 to 5 bedroom Single-Family homes are between 1,340 to 3,130 sqft. Home prices range between $111,500 and $389,000.
- Austin Hills homes; 3 to 5 bedroom Single-Family homes are between 1,937 to 4,043 sqft. Home prices range between $167,500 and $549,945.
- Angus Valley homes; 3 to 5 bedroom Single-Family homes are between 1,357 to 3,766 sqft. Home prices range between $96,500 and $525,000.
What Schools will the Kids Attend?
If you buy a home for sale near Seton Northwest Hospital of Austin Texas, the local schools serving this area include:
- Anderson High School
- Westwood High School
- Murchison Middle School
- Canyon Vista Middle School
- Kathy Caraway Elementary
To get local school scores and more information about these schools check out the Austin Texas school reports on my website.
Call or email me with any real estate questions you might have!