10 Interesting Facts about New Jersey
1. New Jersey has the most diners in the world.
2. Atlantic City New Jersey has the longest boardwalk in the world.
3. New Jersey is a peninsula.
4. Newark Liberty International airport is the nations busiest airport.
5. The Pulaski Skyway was the first skyway ever built.
6. The first baseball game was played in Hoboken, New Jersey.
7. The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are actually in New Jersey.
8. There are more Cubans in Union City, New Jersey than Havana, Cuba.
9. The first medical center was opened in Jersey City, New Jersey.
10. New Jersey is home to both "New York's" pro football teams.