Murfreesboro Real Estate Tips- How To Build A Flagstone Walkway
If you are looking to improve the look of your walkway without having to pour a concrete slab, then you might consider building a flagstone walkway. It requires fairly basic materials and looks very natural when you are finished. In this article you will learn step by step how to build a flagstone walkway.
1. Lay out 2 garden hoses to mark the sides of the walkway
2. Take a shovel and make cuts into the ground where the garden hose is
3. Remove garden hoses and dig out pathways 3-4 inches deep
4. Install metal edging to hold everything inside the path when complete
5. Lay down garden felt to mimimize roots growing through
6. Pour in pea gravel to fill the entire trench
7. Lay out flagstones where you want them and tap a few times with a rubber mallet to seat.
I hope you found this post about How To Build A Flagstone Walkway useful! If your selling your home in Murfreesboro Tennessee, or looking to buy a home please contact Todd Taylor- REALTOR at 615-378-7253. If you’re new to Middle Tennessee, I’d especially like to extend a warm welcome. Todd values his clients and provides them with honest, reliable service. You can also visit Todd's website at http://www.tnsoldhome.com