Narragansett RI Home Sale MarketReport March 2014
Narragansett Real Estate Market
As this is one of the RI real estate coastal towns to reside in, Narragansett homes for sale offer great property choices for buyers. Let us take a look at what the market is doing this March in home sales…
The Narragansett RI real estate report March 2014 update is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 123
- Single-family properties sold in the month: 16
- Average sales price: $ 368,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 82
- Sales currently pending: 22
Narragansett homes sale absorption rate dropped to 7.6 months worth of home inventory.
- Breakdown of the 16 Narragansett home sales in March is as follows: 6 homes sold under $300,000, 6 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 4 homes sold over $400,000.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market had no $1 million plus home sales.
Current home sales are up by 100% over the prior month, home inventory growth increased by 6% and pending homes in contract increased by 47% over February. So the interest in Narragansett homes is increasing but not as much as March 2013.
The Narragansett home sales market continues to increase since 2011. Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You have come to the right place!
If you are considering buying a coastal Narragansett RI home or interested in selling your home, contact Ginny Lacey Gorman, waterfront RI real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at Ginny@RiHouseHunt.com. Let’s discuss your home needs now. Let my on line real estate marketing program work for you!
Narragansett RI Home Sale Report March 2014
originally posted at Narragansett RI Real Estate Market Update March 2014 by Ginny Gorman of RI coastal real estate.