Yacht Harbor Shores Community, Sister Bay Condominiums Condominiums for Sale in Sister Bay, WI 54234—Waterfront Condos for Sale in Sister Bay, WI
ELEGANT BAYSIDE LIVING NEAR THE HEART OF SISTER BAY
Welcome to Yacht Harbor Shores Condominium Community—Waterfront Door County Condominiums for Sale: NEW CONSTRUCTION and RESALE UNIT for 2014.
An incredibly community situated along the Green Bay shoreline just north of Sister Bay and one of Door County’s most desirable neighborhoods for those who love Sister Bay, the shore, boating, and the Bay of Green Bay. With living areas ranging from just under 3,000 to over 3,600 square feet, these two and three level homes provide great space for comfortable condominium living. Situated on a twelve acre wooded hillside along Bay Shore Drive in the Town of Liberty Grove, just adjacent to Sister Bay, Yacht Harbor Shores owners have access to 460 feet of Green Bay shorefront and a convenient private marina and a public marina only two blocks away. Plus, the Sister Bay Beach is an easy walk or bike ride.
It's almost unheard of to have this kind of acreage and an in-town location, but we have it and with it, Yacht Harbor Shores is creating something truly special for the discerning buyer of Door County properties.
- Access to 460 feet of Green Bay shore frontage for owners’ and owners’ guests and family use
- Attractive 12 acre wooded and meadow setting across from the shore
- Easy walk or ride to downtown Sister Bay, Northern Door County's year-round community, with beach, marina and more
- Duplex townhouse designs create a unique neighborhood feel
- Dramatic stone wall allow for privacy and elegance
- Cedar shade siding and unique architectural detail distinguish each home
- Beautiful westerly water views - great Door County sunsets all year long. View from your terrace, great room, bedroom…everywhere.
- Three bedrooms, plus some units allow for dens and offices.
- Quality custom kitchen and elegant master bath
- Two fireplaces utilizing Door County fieldstone
- High-end finish detail is evident on the interior and exterior
- Multi-level decks and private terraces
- Living and family rooms, plus wet bar or dry bar
- Spacious, open concept living areas and much more ...
· The Builder and owners at Yacht Harbor Shores are committed to creating a living environment at Yacht Harbor Shores that is unsurpassed in architecture, comfort, convenience and beauty. This type of commitment also extends to the community in which we work and live. We believe the importance of professional and community involvement benefits us as individuals as well as provides a better environment for area families to grow and prosper and vacationers to enjoy and patronize. We have both year ‘round and seasonal residents.
· Owners strive to enhance the community through such stewardship and at the same time provide a quality, tasteful and successful low-density condominium project that is such an important part of any neighborhood, especially for Door County condominiums for sale.
Door County – Location, Location, Location!
Yacht Harbor Shores is located in the Town of Liberty Grove to the immediate north of downtown Sister Bay, Door County’s year-round vacation village. Here, visitors and residents will find plenty of quality shopping and dining establishments that are open in winter, as well as numerous facilities for recreation. Within minutes of many cultural attractions and the charming communities of Ellison Bay and Gills Rock, Yacht Harbor Shores is the ideal location from which to enjoy the many wonders of Door County – from elegant galleries, to quality theater, to breathtaking parklands. Along the County’s more than 250 miles of shoreline, each season offers its own ever-changing beauty.
Sister Bay is located at the junction of Highway 42 & 57, on the Green Bay side of the Door Peninsula. One only needs to continue one mile to discover the beautiful site of Yacht Harbor Shores. ENJOY YACHT HARBOR SHORES WATERFRONT CONDOMINIUMS FOR SALE IN DOOR COUNTY 54235 Contact MaryKay Shumway, Broker/ABR/SRES for more information, plans and tour options for waterfront condominiums in Door County