Another spectacular equestrian property just listed in Coachella, California. The Seller will sell the farm in it's entirety (approx. 77 acres), or is willing to sell one of the approx. 20 acre parcels in case you are looking for something smaller.
Slightly elevated, this corner location offers panoramic mountain views..Santa Rosa's to the South and West and the purple Chocolate mountains to the North and East. Entirely fenced, and currently used as a polo pony training farm and also a pasture boarding facility, there are...
- 27 pastures, 15 with shade palapas
- 2 lined reservoirs (stocked with fish!),
- Ag water and also City water for domestic water,
- 3 mobiles
- an irrigated practice field
- a 7/8 mile exercise track
- Well maintained interior roads
- a pasture boarding business is in place.
Located in Coachella, just East of the La Quinta border, it is approx. 10 minutes hauling horses to either Empire or Eldorado Polo Clubs and approx. 20 minutes hauling to the HITS horseshow in Thermal. This very special Working Farm offers a myriad of opportunity!