Murfreesboro Real Estate Tips- How To Discern Why You Have Lawn Weeds
If you are going crazy trying to figure out why you have lawn weeds and how to get rid of them, then you will find this post very useful because you are about to learn how to discern why you have lawn weeds and how to get rid of them and make your lawn healthy and weed free again.
1. Crab grass- scapled turf- raise your mower blade
2. Common plantain- wet or slow draining soil- reduced watering and regrade for better drainage
3. White clover- low soil fertility- run soil test and apply organic fertilizer
4. Creeping charlie- too much shade- overseed with shade tolerant grass.
5. Knotweed- compact or too heavy soil- aerate the soil
Use the images below to identify the types of weeds (in order left to right)
I hope you found this post about How To Discern Why You Have Lawn Weeds useful! If your selling your home in Murfreesboro Tennessee, or looking to buy a home please contact Todd Taylor- REALTOR at 615-378-7253. If you’re new to Middle Tennessee, I’d especially like to extend a warm welcome. Todd values his clients and provides them with honest, reliable service. You can also visit Todd's website at http://www.tnsoldhome.com