How Can You Market Your Home Online?
Are you planning to sell your house this season? With the unexpectedly low market inventory, it might be the best time to get lucrative offers for your property. One of the most common things aspiring sellers hear is to put their property over internet and the rest of the process will be over automatically. It is true but putting up your property on Internet is not a good thing, rather it is the must-to-do thing nowadays. More than 90% of the buyers start their search online and you can capitalize on it with some effective online marketing strategies.
Source: 2012 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
3 Things to Remember in Online Home Listings
- Internet has millions of listing and how you market your property is crucial.
- Putting up an online listing is not sufficient and you need to work on it to attract buyers.
- Find the hotspots for potential buyers and market your house at these locations.
Top 5 Tips to Use Internet for Marketing Your Home
- Aggregator Websites are great: An aggregator website has a complete database of real estate information for a particular area. If you are working with a REALTOR®, your real estate property would automatically be listed on aggregator sites.
- Online Classifieds can attract customers: There are dozens of online classified sites including Craigslist that allows you to post your property listing online free of cost. Make sure to choose all the online-classified services and you can even choose your local newspaper for online classified. A large portion of buyers prefers local online listings for ease of commute.
- Go online with a domain name: If you’re thinking of selling For Sale By Owner, it might help to spend a few bucks on a domain and website builder package. It indicates that you are serious about selling your house and it attracts serious buyers only. Moreover, you can have an additional page to market your house and put in as much information as possible. These services are usually already intertwined with some REALTORS® marketing plans, if they have that service available.
- Promote your property on social engines: Most of the buyers find their dream house through referrals and relatives! It may sound surprising but putting up your property on social networking websites is an excellent way to promote your house and gain some potential buyers on the way. Most internet savvy REALTORS®, such as me, have an array of social networking profiles to get the word out.
Selling your home is just the beginning, but creatively selling your home online will ensure positive response from the market. Your REALTOR® should be equipped with all the tools needed to get your home out to those buyers looking to buy your home!
For assistance in pricing your home for the Market
Call, Text or email me - (907) 868-2811, firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit my website at www.alaskanspiritrealty.com
Provided courtesy of Yvette Belisle - Alaskan Spirit Realty
Hire a positive and proactive REALTOR® to help you find your next home!
Search entire Alaska MLS for FREE at alaskanspiritrealty.com/propertysearch