What are you doing that holds you back? If you're like the rest of us, you’re doing something. Somehow you’re limiting your personal or professional success.
The good news? You can learn how to get past yourself in a webinar this Wednesday, April 30th. How to get out of your own way - and succeed.
A couple weeks ago, we asked the ActiveRain community about what you avoid doing even though it might help you. Last week at Market Leader, we asked our Power Hour webinar participants too. What did we learn? You said you get in your own way by:
- Delaying reaching out to your sphere
- Avoiding cold calling and generating leads
- Postponing making videos and posting blogs
- Saying “yes” when you want to say “no”
- Overthinking and stopping in your tracks
- Letting distractions keep you from what’s important
Is this you?
If so, welcome to the human race! We each limit ourselves and bump up against our personal glass ceiling, regardless of how successful we are. (Yes, even agents who are multi-millionaires hold themselves back from greater success.) It’s just part of being human.
The challenge is we get frustrated, upset, jealous…we derail ourselves from our goals…we tell ourselves we can’t do it or to tone down our enthusiasm… perhaps we even stop trying.
This Wednesday, 4/30, you’re invited to a webinar all about how to get out of your way. It's at 10:00 am pacific/1:00 pm eastern. You’ll learn:
- Reasons why we get in our own way
- A powerful strategy to overcome your resistance in the moment
- Specific action steps to move into productivity
I would love for you to join me! Register for How to get out of your own way—and succeed.
See you Wednesday!