Nestled peacefully in the lush forests of Milton, GA, White Columns Country Club boasts unmatched natural beauty, while providing the highest standard of luxury available. In addition to an award winning Tom Fazio designed golf course; White Columns also provides members with gorgeous swim, tennis, and fitness facilities along with access to sister club, Atlanta National.
As part of a comprehensive 18 month, $3 million capital improvement plan; both White Columns and Atlanta National will be upgrading in a major way:
$2 Million of the capital improvement plan will be focused on the Tom Fazio designed course at White Columns, and the Pete and P.B. Dye designed course at Atlanta National. The following improvements will be made:
· Upgrading the playability and playing conditions, including reshaping bunkers and adding sand at White Columns, restoring waste bunkers at Atlanta National, bridge repairs and improvements at Atlanta National, and improving turf conditions through sod and drainage repairs at both courses
· Enhancing the overall aesthetics of the two courses through tree trimming and removal, re-doing pine straw beds and thinning underbrush
· Purchasing new golf course equipment at both courses to better maintain premium conditions
· Repairing the cart paths
$1 Million of the capital improvement plan will be focused on upgrading amenities, club houses, and landscaping. The following improvements will be made:
· Renovating the current pool facilities at White Columns to include more family-oriented features, including a water slide, fountains and cabanas
· Expanding the tennis facility at White Columns by adding two clay courts and converting a sport court into a new tennis court
· Constructing a new back patio at the White Columns clubhouse for enhanced food and beverage options
· Updating and enhancing the interior and exterior of both clubhouses, including new carpet for Atlanta National, new tables and chairs for the Men’s Grille at Atlanta National, and new exterior paint for both clubs
· Installing new state-of-the-art fitness equipment at White Columns
· Upgrading the landscaping throughout the facilities
For the golfers: Thanks to the $3 million capital improvement plan, golfing at White Columns has never been better! Designed by award winning golf architect Tom Fazio, White Columns Golf Club offers 18 holes, and up to 7,053 yards of tactfully sculpted landscape. With individual honors like Best Modern Day Golf Course Architect and Top 100 in the US, Fazio believes “golf courses should reflect the natural beauty of their environments.” Varying from open, lush fairways to expansive wooded vistas; this course has something for everyone. After a long day of golfing, take a step into 20,000 sqft clubhouse where members can purchase food, and drinks while overlooking the golf course. In addition to White Columns Golf Club, members also have access to Atlanta National’s acclaimed Pete and P.B. Dye designed golf course for an entirely new golf experience.
For the socialites:If you feel like getting out of the house, White Columns hosts an array of events including gourmet dinners, concerts, holiday celebrations, and traditional brunch every Sunday. Private events can also be hosted by club members, and the White Columns event staff is there to help every step of the way.
For the kids: Kids have access to a number of different club events including golf, swim, and tennis lessons, as well as camps and competitive teams. White Columns also has a playground and will be adding new family oriented features to the pool as part of the $3 million capital improvement plan.
If you are interested in purchasing or selling a home at White Columns Country Club, The Gina Sharma Team of Keller Williams Realty in Alpharetta is fully equipped to assist you. Visit www.ginasharma.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 404.242.9908. Gina Sharma is a top producer in the North Atlanta real estate market and would be happy to answer any questions regarding properties in White Columns Country Club.