A Taste of Beaufort in Beaufort SC Set for this Weekend, May 2nd and 3rd 2014.
Restaurants and food vendors will be in the waterfront park in downtown Beaufort SC this weekend for the annual Taste of Beaufort Festival. Festival goers can "taste" samples of local food and drink and includes samples of SC Certified foods.
The organizers are emphasizing smaller tastes so folks can enjoy more samples of available foods.
Joining the food venders will be arts and crafts fair in front of the Beaufort Downtown Marina.
Schedule of Events:
· Noon: Arts and crafts market opens
· 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Art walk with 13 galleries on Bay and West streets
· 6 to 10 p.m.: Food and beverage booths open and the Carolina Soul Band performs
· 8 a.m.: 5k Bridge Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run
· 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Arts and Crafts Market, food and beverage booths and children's area open
· 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Amber and the Fossils perform
· 1 to 2:30 p.m.: Trey's Aliens perform
· 3 to 5 p.m.: Broke Locals perform
EXIT Realty of Beaufort agent specializing in retirement and second homes. Expert service for Port Royal, Burton, Lady’s Island, Saint Helena Island, Dataw Island, Harbor Island, Fripp Island, and Beaufort SC. Put my local knowledge to work for you with the Beaufort SC Best Home Search. All the tools and information you will need for local real estate. Ask his customers…Cell 843-812-3487