It's that time of the year again, time for street, flea and antique markets! Time for treasure hunting, community support, local vendor shopping, idea gathering, live music, food trucks, sunshine ...
Street, flea and antique markets in Silver Spring, MD and beyond
- WHERE: at the Veteran's Plaza in Downtown Silver Spring, MD
- WHEN: every Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM (now through then end of October 2014)
- WHAT: many of the 60 or so local vendors offer hand made products: greeting cards, artwork, jewelry, soap, home decor, clothes ...
- WHERE: at the corner of Grant Ave and Carroll Ave, Takoma Park, MD
- WHEN: 4 Sundays in 2014 - May 11, June 8, September 14, October 12 from 10 AM to 3 PM
- WHAT: vintage, antiques, collectibles and other "funky finds"
- WHERE: 11707 Frederick Rd, Ellicott City, MD (at the corner of Frederick & Triadelphia Rd)
- WHEN: Saturday June 7, 2014 (rain date June 8) 8 AM - 3 PM
- WHAT: Flea market and yard sale - from antiques to jewelry, clothing to homegoods, furniture to garden decor
4. The Vintage Marketplace in Glenwood - VINTAGEPALOOZA:
- WHERE: 2945 Route 97, Glenwood, MD
- WHEN: Saturday June 14th, 2014 from 9 AM - 5 PM
- WHAT: vintage, vintage, vintage - the Vintage Marketplace at Glenwood takes their regular monthly sale outdoors and joins forces with other vintage businesses