I love the idea of “Wordless Wednesday” that Sharon Tara does over on her blog, so I decided to do a Thankful Thursday. Today I am thankful for Kim Howard, my loan processor. Here’s why I’m thankful for Kim:
- She is always in a happy mood and only speaks of others in a positive way.
- All of her interactions with clients are professional and friendly—clients love Kim!
- Kim is organized and never lets things fall through the cracks. If a problem arises on a file, Kim finds it early on in the process so that it can be fixed and closings are not delayed.
- I interrupt Kim at least 10 times a day with questions (sorry, Kim!), and she is ALWAYS happy to help me. (Or, at least she pretends pretty well!)
- When we were slammed a few weeks back, Kim worked until the wee hours of the night on her laptop at home to catch up and ensure no closings were affected by the amount of new business coming in due to the weather FINALLY warming up and the spring market taking off.
Who or what are you thankful for today?