A Guide to interviewing a Real Estate Agent to sell your property.
There are hundreds of real estate licensees in our area. Choosing the right agent for your home can be confusing. It is especially difficult when you speak with several different agents and they all seem so convincing.
There is a way to determine who is the most likely to succeed in getting your price and terms. The key is knowing the right questions to ask.
The following list provides you with questions to ask each Prospective Realtor. The answers to these questions will tell you what you need to know in order to make the decision that is best for you.
1) Do you work as a full time Realtor
2) May I cancel my listing with you at anytime if I am not satisfied with your performance?
3) Why should I list with you.
4) Do you have a system to follow-up so that we get valuable feedback after every showing.
5) Do you have an internet strategy that includes Social Networking to expose and promote my property 24-7?
6) What is my property worth? What listing price do you recommend? Will it sell at that price?
7) Do you have a written Specific Marketing Plan designed to sell my property quickly and for top dollar?
8) What is the single most valuable service you provide to a home seller just like me?