The Arts Festival is packed with booths where artists from all over showcase their talent. From painting, to sculpture, ceramics, photography and even jewelry. There's also great food, a great atmosphere and we could not have asked for better weather.
Coldwell Banker's booth was full of great give-aways from balloons to backpacks to even RICK AND INES soft, stretchable Frisbees for the kids. Here you can see Rick in action.
Here are some more photographs of the event, depicting the people, artists as well as Miami Beach.
We had such a great time today and it doesn't hurt that the festival was filled with talented artists. If you missed it today, you can still see it tomorrow.
For other local events, please follow these links:
- ART BASEL Miami Beach - International Art Show.
- Saint Rose of Lima Carnival
- The Superbowl XLI in Miami
- HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS 15th annual walking tour
- Miami Shores FL - 2006 Holiday Happenings
- Halloween Howl in Miami Shores