Summer Fun for families in Port St. Lucie FL 2014
Wondering what to do this summer? Summertime always makes me want to pull my hair out because I don't know how to keep the children entertained that will not break the bank. This summer will be different because I have planned ahead this time. I marked on a calendar what we will do each day. This way I don't hear "I am bored" or "What are we doing today".
Here are a few things to enjoy this summer in Port St. Lucie with the kids!
1. Bowling - Kid can bowl for free for the whole summer. Visit Bowl for Free for more information.
2. Tradition Sqaure - Your kids will love splashing in the foundations at Tradition Sqaure or playing at the park. You can also enjoy a nice picinic on one of the many grassy areas over looking the beautiful lake or Take advatange of the Food Truck invasion on wednesdays.
3. Movie - Catch a movie this summer with your kids while supporting a good cause & getting a huge discount. Please Visit Regal Movies for complete list of movies and dates.
4. Water Park - One thing I love about living in Florida is the numerous neighborhood waterpark. This summer check out Sailfish Splash Waterpark.
5. Arts & Crafts - Doing arts and craft project can keep your kids imagination flowing while having fun making projects for you or other loved ones. You can enjoy making projects at local stores in Port St. Lucie such as Michael's, Home Depot kids Workshop or have fun at local Pottery Studio Brushing on Bisque .
6. Visit the Library - Its important to keep kids reading during the summer. All of the local libraries offer story time for kids where Liberians will read stories out loud or perform shows. Some even show movies for free. Visit your local Port St Lucie library or check out their online calendar to view upcoming events.
7. Gardening - Having kids create a garden will teach them to eat well and care for and grown plants and veggies. Start a garden this summer or You can also visit a local farm and pick your own produce. D&D Family Farms has a petting zoo, train rides and a U-Pick field.
I hope these ideas help you enjoy the summer in Port St Lucie with your kids. For more things to do with kids in Port St. Lucie visit http://www.portstlucie.macaronikid.com/
Looking for a home in Port St Lucie?
To find out what you home is worth in the current market email me or call 561-223-9519.