This months market report, Selling Lapeer Michigan Real Estate, Lapeer Homes For Sale Between $100k And $300k, May 2014, will cover examples of homes listed and sold in the last 45 days, current market stats and links to helpful information.
Real estate market data for Lapeer MI, provided by Donald Horne, Realcomp, Realestate.com.
Market Overview For 48446.
* The average mortgage debt is $128,705.00
* Average listing price is $154,270.00 / up 3%
* Average days on market is 60 days / down 28%
* Total active listings is at 186 / up 9%
* 6.5% of these listings are foreclosures and short sales / down 27%
* Private owned properties is 69.0%, rented properties 21.0% and vacant properties 10.0%
* The average sale price for homes over the last 12 months is $91,500.00
* Average age of homeowner is 41
* 37% are married and 32% still have children at home
* Total homes in this zip code area is 11,605
Example of Lapeer Homes Listed And Sold in The Last 45 Days.
* Gwen Dr, 3 bedroom home with 1700 sq.ft & corner lot for $124,900.00
* W. Genesee St, 4 bedroom bungalow with 2300 sq.ft & corner lot for $163,000.00
* Newark Rd, 3 bedroom ranch with 1260 sq.ft & pole barn for $199,900.00
* Hickory Ln, 3 bedroom contemporary with 2400 sq.ft & creek for $276,500.00
* Lincoln St, sold in 4 days at $115,000.00 with corner lot
* N. Washington St, sold in 88 days at $119,000.00 with garage
* Golfside Dr, sold in 75 days at $200,000.00 with basement/garage
For more detailed information on selling / leasing your Lapeer home fast or a short video on how we market your home, please contact us direct at 1-810-338-0628 or email us at email@example.com TODAY!
Donald Horne, Team Success listing
Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Shooltz Realty
your local expert for Lapeer real estate