The Narragansett RI home sale market update for April 2014 is feeling a steady ocean current in home sales.
Narragansett Home Sale Market
As this is one of the RI real estate best coastal beach towns to reside in, Narragansett homes for sale offer a variety property choices from home sellers. Let us take a look at what the market is doing this April in home sales…
The Narragansett home sale market April 2014 update is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 134
- Single-family properties sold in the month: 15 (down by 1 from the prior month)
- Average sales price: $ 570,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 94%
- Sales currently pending: 22 (equal to the prior month)
- Breakdown of the 16 Narragansett home sales in April is as follows: 3 homes sold under $300,000, 4 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 6 homes sold over $400,000 and 2 homes sold over $1 million.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market felt the surf up with two $1 million and over home sales.
Staying informed on Narragansett Home Sales in April 2014 is key to every homeowner who is thinking of selling their home soon. Know thy market, work with a Realtor who really knows this market and plan accordingly.
Consider an agent that uses state of the art aerial videos to showcase, market and sell your Narragansett home.
Current home sales are down by 6% over the prior month, home inventory growth increased by 11% and pending homes in contract to close remained the same as the prior month.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You have come to the right place! Let me help guide you through the southern RI real estate maze of homes.
If you are considering buying a coastal Narragansett RI home or interested in selling your home, contact Ginny Lacey Gorman, waterfront RI real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at Ginny@RiHouseHunt.com. Let’s discuss your home needs now. Let my on line real estate marketing program work for you!
Narragansett RI Home Sale Market Update April 2014
originally posted at Narragansett RI real estate market update April 2014 by Ginny Gorman, RI coastal real estate agent.