Will County residents that have their family pets spayed or neutered during the month of June (2014), can receive a $40 savings discount courtesy of the County of Will.
The discount, good for up to 2 animals per household, is for animals spayed or neutered between the dates of June 1st and June 30th, 2014.
Eligibility for the discount(s) is based upon:
- Owners must show proof of Will County residency
- Pets must reside with their Will County owner
- Pets must be registered with the Will County Animal Control
- Pets' Rabies Vaccination must be current (Proof Required)
- Pet Owners must show/produce a Will County Registration Tag for the animal(s) on the day of surgery
- Spaying/Neutering must take place 6/1 through 6/30
Pet owners should call their pet's veterinary office to make sure that their vet is participating in this Will County program.
Should you have questions regarding the $40 discount being offered for Will County residents' pets during the month of June, 2014 ... please call: 815.724.1521.
This will be the 7th year that the County of Will has offered this discount program. Over 10,000 animals have been spayed or neutered via this program since its inception.
For more information regarding the myths and facts surrounding the spaying and neutering of pets, please visit the Humane Society website: