It's important that buyers and sellers in Westfield first educate themselves about market conditions before making any decisions. Here's what you need to know about the real estate market in Westfield this month.
Inventory: There are currently 199 homes offered for sale in Westfield at an average price of $1,001,477 and ranging from $159,000 to $3,250,000 - there's certainly something for everyone!
Prices: 19 homes were sold in April at an average price of $622,684. This is 15% below the 12 month average of $732,228 and 6% lower than March's average sale price of $665,813.
Days on Market: Properties in Westfield continue to sell quickly. The average home that was sold in Westfield in April had been listed for only 55 days. The average Days on Market in Westfield over the past 12 months is 56 days.
To view this month's Westfield real estate infographic, please click the image below.
For more information on Westfield Real Estate:
- What's up with Westfield - 3/12/2014
- Buying a home in Westfield - 1/25/2014
- Restaurant Week in Westfield! 9/30/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Westfield, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/30/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List - 05/08/13
- Market Report for Westfield - January-March, 2013 - 04/06/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Westfield Market Report - 02/26/12