Activerain Social Media Tip Using Twitter.
Here on Activerain you can get many great tips and ideas on how to market your real estate company, grow your business and increase your networking. This month Activerain challenge is “Crowdsourcing: The Art of Social Sharing” were Activerain members can share their successful experiences using Social Media tools to grow their SOI.
I have had great success using Twitter to post and share my Activerain articles.
My strategy is that I like to cluster my tweets in 3 to 5 quick posts and generally they will have a theme. I also find the local posts tend to get the best results.
Here are two examples of what I mean. I would quickly tweet all five posts and Activerain makes it very easy by just clicking on the twitter link at the top of each article.
Local Green Homes and Trends:-
- 2014 Green Home Tour Fairfield County & Connecticut.
- Winners of Super Energy Efficient Connecticut Homes Challenge.
- Realtors® & Green Homes in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- What Is An Energy Star Home ???
- DMK Realty Assisting Builders with Selling Energy Star Homes Fairfield County, Ct.
Home Buyer Tips for Connecticut:-
- FHA Condo Approvals – The Basics
- What Are Connecticut Condo Resale Certificates, Bylaws & Declarations?
- Thinking of Buying a Home? Make Sure You Sign A Buyer Agency Agreement
- Pre-Qualification vs. Preapproval Mortgage Letter.
- FAQ’s about Appraisals for Home Buyers.
Because of this strategy I have had interviews with local papers and national media, been contacted by builders, buyers and sellers along with my Activerain article being shared on multiple sites.
Hope this works for your region and business as well, good luck ~ Dave.
More ActiveRain Tips:-