Hi, gang - remember me? I've been hiding under my umbrella of late, listening to you have fun in the rain and I realized, "I'm missing all the fun!" So, like it or not, I'm venturing back in....
5 Lessons Daisy Wants to Teach You
As Daisy Dog and I were walking this morning, we got to talking about life... whatnot... and she shared with me some of her wisdom. She's been an observer of life and human interaction for nearly 12 years now, and she's noticed some things.
She's a wise old gal, that Daisy. Here are 5 of her top pieces of advice, in her words:
1. Approach Every Walk with a Wagging Tail. Life is so much fun if you just have the right attitude! I go out onto the trail with a spring in my step and my tail held high. After all, the air is fresh and the weather is beautiful, and I get to see the world!
2. Almost Everything is Worth a Sniff. Sometimes Two. What better way to discover something new than to stop a moment to check it out? Sometimes, a little tidbit looks interesting, but once you smell it, you realize that it's not that great. So what? Move on. Other times, you'll find something wonderful that is worth burying your nose in.
3. You May Need to Sniff a Few Butts to Find a True Friend. Ok, according to my Mom, humans aren't supposed to do this, but you know what I mean. Which brings me to....
4. Don't Hang Around with Mean Dogs. As I mentioned before, I approach most things with a wagging tail. But some dogs are just mean. I don't know why. When you run into one of these, it's best to just stay away. What I do is immediately move closer to Mom and Dad. I have no time for bad dogs! I hang around those who love me!
5. Don't Leave Your Poop Lying Around. Poop happens. It's a natural part of life. But there's no reason to leave it lying around to spoil everyone else's enjoyment of the park! Since I don't have opposable thumbs, I usually kick some grass over it. But you should really pick it up and dispose of it. (Thanks, Mom!)
So, there you have it, the 5 Things Daisy Dog Wants to Teach You!