Inventory in the Houston area is LOW! According to the Houston Association of Realtors (HAR), the supply of homes has remained at 2.6 months of inventory since December. We are seeing this in most of the communities surrounding Houston as well, with buyers finding very little to pick from.
With resales in short supply, many buyers are turning to new construction to find their next home.
If a new-construction home is something you are considering, you should be sure to secure your own Realtor to represent you in the purchase.
Having a Realtor on your side when you purchase a new construction home offers many benefits.
- YOUR Realtor will help in negotiating the lowest price possible.
- YOUR Realtor will help in negotiating upgrades as part of the base sales price.
- YOUR Realtor will help you determine whether or not to use the builder's preferred lender, or your own outside lender.
- YOUR Realtor understands real estate jargon and will explain complicated documents to you in everyday language.
- YOUR Realtor will walk you through the home-buying process step-by-step.
- YOUR Realtor is COMPLETELY ON YOUR SIDE!
If you are considering a new-construction home in the Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Clear Lake, Alvin or Rosharon areas, you can count on ME to represent you well. I am familiar with all of the new-construction neighborhoods in my market area, and know how to help you obtain the best deal on a new home!
Call ROSE KING for help in purchasing a new-construction home!