Looking to build a new home in New Braunfels?
If you’re thinking about BUILDING A NEW HOME IN NEW BRAUNFELS, we need to meet! I have put together an extensive HOME BUILDER BINDER. I have all of our local builders’ information in one location, and I want to share this info with you. Learn about New Braunfels best neighborhoods. I will explain why you need a Realtor to represent you when you visit a builder. Did you know the sales person at the builders’ office represents the builder? Who is representing you?
Here are some of the advantages of being represented by a real estate agent when buying new construction
* An experienced real estate negotiator.
* An understanding of the construction process.
* An understanding of real estate contracts.
* Knowing if an option is overpriced.
* What options to consider that will improve re-sell value.
* Guidance through the process of signing the contract all the way to the closing table.
* A knowledge of the local area
* Should you use the prefer lender?
So, do you need a realtor when buying new home construction? It’s probably the largest investment you will make in your life so the answer is yes!
I can also pre-qualify you though a variety of local, experienced and reputable lending companies. In working with me, Dawn Loding, it allows us to access countless loan programs. This allows us to fit each individual with the right loan for them. Also, we deal directly with experienced lenders at each of these institutions thus providing my buyers the confidence and secured benefit of a completely, worry-free lending experience.