Price Reduced $287,500 Parking Space sold sep at $47,500
For more info visit: http://www.homevisit.com/mlsTour?ver=1&id=79199
Extraordinary Neighborhood – What EVERY ONE wants! Dupont Circle
In this cosmopolitan neighborhood, you will find some of the city's finest museums, historic homes and foreign embassies, as well as a variety of ethnic restaurants, bookstores, and Washington’s largest concentration of private art galleries. Considered the heart of DC’s nightlife and fashion, Dupont Circle is a dynamic atmosphere with a unique personality. It boasts a rare and unique blend of commercial, residential and cultural experiences for its residents.
1 block to Metro’s Red Line. Enjoy all the conveniences of Dupont right outside your doorstep. Stroll to:
• 17th Street “strip”
• cafes, clubs, bars, theaters
• Safeway around corner
• Bustling Connecticut Avenue
Ideally sited in one of Washington’s finest neighborhoods, this residence offers a best address…and an affordable price-tag! Don’t hesitate and miss out - bring your offers immediately.
• Stylish condo located on the quieter, back side of the building.
• Front door opens to an entry hall with a convenient coat closet.
• Large, open plan living space allows for numerous furniture arrangements.
• Condo features wood, parquet floors stained in a warm, medium tone.
• Large living room offers plenty of room for both living and dining room furniture and features large, oversize windows, great for natural light
• Custom installed window blinds convey.
• Kitchen features a gas range, newer cabinets, stainless appliances, granite counters and plenty of cabinet and storage space.
• Separate bedroom space with large window and door separating it from the living spaces
• Huge walk-in closet with built-in shelving
• Recently re-done bathroom with classic white tile floors and soaking tub.
• All utilities except cable /internet included in the condo fee!
• One Parking Space Conveys!
The Boston House
• Convenient front desk and concierge
• Recently remodeled roof deck with community grills, community tables lounge chairs! Great for the coming summer months!
• Community meeting room / library
• Convenient professional, on-site management office
• On Site Laundry Facilities
• All utilities except cable / internet included in the condo fee!!
• 2013 Tax Bill: $2,029
• Condo Fee: $478
• 523 Square Feet (according to tax records).
• Parking Space P-51 Conveys
Weighs in with a Walkscore rating of 98 out of 100.....this location in the heart of Dupont Circle is truly a Walker's Paradise!
Transit - METRO
Red Line DUPONT CIR
Whole Foods Market
Sushi Taro Japanese
Hank's Oyster Bar
J R's Bar & Grill
The Lucky Bar
0.1 mi - Theater Studio
True Value Hardware
Keller Williams Capital Properties