Benning Hts/Deanwood DC zip code 20019 Real Estate Market Report.
There are three things to look at when you review this Deanwood DC Real Estate Market Report Statistics.
1. Average home price sold of a Deanwood DC House.
2. Average days on the market of a Deanwood DC House.
3. Amount of Houses brought with Cash and Conventional Loans.
- Average sold price of a Deanwood DC House was $223,255. That is up 19% from this time last year when the average sold price of a Deanwood DC House was $187,615.
- Average days on the real estate market of a Deanwood DC House was 66 days. This time last year average days on the real estate market of a Deanwood DC House was 67 days.
- 22 Houses for sale in Deanwood sold in May 2014. This time last year 26 Houses for sale were sold in Deanwood DC.
- Out of the 22 Deanwood DC Houses that were sold,8 of them used a Conventional loan and 8 of them used Cash.
- Average Sold Price to Original List Price ratio is 92.3%. That is compared to this time last year when the average sold price to original list price ratio was 98.5%.
Clearly you can see from the statistics that Deanwood DC is still a Seller's Real Estate Market. There are currently 71 Deanwood DC Condos and Houses for sale compared to around this time last year when they were around 100 Deanwood DC Houses and Condos for sale. April-August is usually the busiest months in Real Estate. However in other real estate markets,this year it started in January.
With the lack of inventory currently on the market,this would be a great time for home owners not to test the real estate market but to take advantage of the real estate market considering there are a lot of pent up demand for anxious home buyers. Home buyers want to buy a house now to avoid paying more on the mortgage and taxes in case interest rates start to inch back up even though at 4.21% -average interest rate as of June 15,2014,interest rates are still historically low.