Buying a Home in Brentwood? Here is a great post you should read on Buying a Home in Brentwood or any community. Watch what you do until you close and the keys are in hand.
Gene lives and works in Brentwood Ca, where he is the Broker and owner of Home Point Real Estate providing service to the East Contra Costa County Communities of Brentwood, Oakley, Discovery Bay, Antioch, Pittsburg and beyond. Give us call regarding Buying a Home, Selling a Home, or Real Estate Investing. Call 925-260-4321.
Our business partner and mortgage broker extraordinaire Laura Horacek with GSF Lending shared a great list of things NOT to do when buying a home with us last week. She said that she recently had a borrow quit her job just days before closing and didn't realize it would be a problem because she found another job quickly.
Clearly, it was a problem. The deal did not close because of this.
Here are the Top 10 Things NOT To Do When Buying A Home:
10. I will NOT co-sign on any new credit for anybody else.
9. I will NOT initiate any new inquiries into my credit.
8. I will NOT close any of my bank accounts or change banks.
7. I will NOT make any large deposits before checking with my Mortgage Lender.
6. I will NOT establish any new items of credit within 60 days of my closing.
5. I will NOT omit debts or liabilities for my mortgage application.
4. I will NOT spend funds that have been set aside for closing.
3. I will NOT use my existing credit cards excessivelly or fall behind on my payments.
2. I will NOT purchase any large items on credit such as vehicles, appliances, or furtniture.
1. I will NOT change jobs, become self-employed, or quit my job.
These are all great words of advice from an experienced mortgage broker that we know and trust.
If you're considering buying or refinancing a home in the Fort Wayne area, Laura can be reached at 260.450.1321, or you can apply online HERE. Laura is one of the most knowledgable lenders that we've ever worked with, and she actually helped Amanda and I when we purchased our home.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that she's fantastic! Give her a call today!
Amanda and Jared Christiansen are award winning Realtors with Century 21 Bradley Realty in Fort Wayne.
Enough about us...
Tell us what you want your real estate experience to be, and we will do it YOUR way.
Buying a home in Fort Wayne? Tell us your wants and needs. Let us know how you envision your family living. Tell us what's important to YOU, and we'll find the community and home that fits.
Selling your home in Fort Wayne? Our job is to make you the most money possible in the shortest amount of time. We offer our sellers professional staging, professional photography, and more internet marketing than most.
We are committed to giving you everything we have to offer. We are both full time agents and will work around your schedule. Do nights and weekends work better for you? NO PROBLEM. We are here to help YOU at YOUR convenience.
Amanda can be reached at 260-704-0843, and Jared can be reached at 260-704-0842.