Union, NJ, is home to nearly 57,000 people and is served by six primary (PreK-4) schools:
- Battle Hill School
- Hannah Caldwell School
- Connecticut Farms Elementary School
- Franklin School
- Livingston School
- Washington School
Inventory: There are currently 345 single family homes offered for sale in Union. This is slightly higher than the 12 month average of 329 homes. High inventory creates a buyers market in which the supply exceeds the demand, driving prices down.
Prices: As you'd expect, home prices in Union are sluggish. The average sold home in May was sold for $242,581, just slightly under the 12 month average of $249,456.
Homeowners who are interested in selling their home should have a Comparative Market Analysis to ensure that they are pricing their home competitively. Homes that are in excellent condition sell faster than homes that require repairs or updates.
Days on Market: The average home that sold in Union in May took 147 days to sell - much slower than we've seen in recent months and nearly 40% slower than the 12 month average of 108 days.
Homes that are in excellent condition sell faster and at a higher price than homes that require repairs or updates.
To see this months' infographic, please click here!
If you're considering selling your Union home, call us today for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on selling a Union home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast - 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! - 01/12/12
For more information on Union Real Estate:
- Union Real Estate Market Report - 4/26/2014
- If You're Ready to Buy, Union is the Town for you! 3/2014
- Big Range of Homes for sale in Union - 1/19/2014
- October in Union's Real Estate Market
- Union Real Estate Market Report - August, 2013 - 08/07/13
- It's a Buyer's Market in Union! - 07/01/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Union, NJ - April, 2013 - 05/28/13
- JUST LISTED!! 1937 Arbor Lane, Union - 05/13/13
- Market Report for Union, for January-March, 2013 - 04/07/13
- JUST SOLD! 1473 Burnet Ave, Union - 12/27/12
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Real Estate Market Looking Up In Union, NJ - 10/26/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Union? - 10/13/12
- Free Market Analysis of Union, NJ - 08/01/12
- Union NJ Market Report for the First Half of 2012 - 08/01/12
- Union NJ Marketing Trends - 03/18/12