The Alga Norte Community Park
Perhaps the BEST Dog Park in Carlsbad
This could be the ultimate dog park in Carlsbad, or anywhere nearby. Unless you think the beach is better.
The Alga Norte Community Park offers a wealth of options for Carlsbad dogs (and their owners). It’s a beautiful park so why not offer the best for area canines, too!?:
· A 2-acre off-leash park
· Separate areas for small and large dogs (a big issue at some smaller parks)
· Birthday parties (really!)
Benches, shaded tables for pipcnics, drinking fountains for the doggies (and people)
· Obedience Training (Puppy Preschool, Basic Home Manners…who DOESN’T want a well mannered dog!!??)
· Beginning Dog Agility Classes (3-months+)
· Obstacle course play equipment (ramps, tunnels)
You can sign up for calls at www.CarlsbadConnect.org
Rachel Shay is pleased to coordinate a doggie birthday party for you and your pooch – call her at (760) 602-7619
The Alga Norte Community Park is located at 6565 Alicante Road at Poinsettia in South Carlsbad, in the La Costa Greens area.