Year Built: 2008Sq Footage: 914 sqft.Bedrooms: 1 BedBathrooms: 1 BathParking: 1 GarageLaundry: In UnitHOA/Maint: $485
For more info visit: http://www.homevisit.com/mlsTour?ver=1&id=79689
Extraordinary Neighborhood – What EVERYONE Wants! Mount Vernon Triangle
Current residents are most excited about the recent RFP awarded by the District to the development team led by Donohoe. The Arts at 5th and I is one block and will be anchored by the Me by Melia hotel, Zenith Art Gallery, a cafe, a bike shop
and the London based Boisdale will operate a subterranean jazz club. This project has a good mix of destination and neighborhood-serving retail, and will further foster pedestrian activity and identity for the neighborhood. Don’t hesitate and miss out – bring your offers immediately.
• Outside your five-star boutique condo, brick sidewalks and gas lamps lead the way to numerous restaurants, nightspots and dozens of nearby eateries. This residence offers immaculate condition… and a price-tag to move!
Immediate proximity to the downtown core
• Walking distance to everything you need – an abundance of restaurants like Busboys & Poets, coffee shops, wines shop (Tunnel Fine Wine and Spirits), Safeway grocery, Ace Hardware and Vida Gym
• Short walk to all five Metro lines, Union Station, and two DC Circulator lines
• Convenient NW location – easy access to the I-395, White House, Capitol, Reagan National & Dulles Airports
• Move-in ready, nothing needs done
• Hardwood floors throughout living spaces
• Kitchen features granite counters, gas range, glass tile backsplash, rare pantry and Whirlpool stainless steel appliance package
• Convenient front coat closet
• Master bathroom with marble top vanity, separate linen closet in the bathroom and soaking tub/shower
• Balcony overlooking private one-acre courtyard with 7th floor views
• Plentiful closet space with a double closet in the master bedroom
• Large den provides great options for another bedroom (possibility of adding sliding or French doors), office or many other possibilities depending on your need
• Garage parking spot conveys! Space #G2-267
• Gas cooking and heat
• Square Footage: 914
CITY VISTA BUILDING DETAILS:
The epitome of ideal urban living – residents enjoy The Vista Green, a private one-acre park with elegant planters, benches and bamboo (no pets in courtyard). Enjoy shopping at the Urban Lifestyle Safeway which includes Starbuck’s, the Scratch Bakery, a deli, pharmacy, bank and dry cleaners. Even
host an event at the Club Room, complete with a fireplace, catering kitchen, wet bar and plasma tv. The finishes are upscale and modern throughout.
Compromised of 3 buildings: The K, The V & The L
• K building has 292 luxury condos in 12 stories
• L building 149 luxury condos in 11 stories.
• V Building is upscale apartments
• Pet friendly building (no more than 2 pets allowed) – dogs & cats okay; pet sitters and dog walkers in the building
• Front lobby with concierge and 24/7 front desk
• Relaxing rooftop pool & hot tub & lounge area with sweeping views of the Capitol, Monument & National Cathedral
• Library & Club Room
• Residents get discount to Vida Gym (in the complex)
• Voted consistently in the top 10 condo buildings for DC
• Year Built: 2008 (Building just 6 years old!)
• 2013 Taxes: $3,223
Condo Fees: $485.15
Fee Includes: courtyard, roof, pool, hot tub and grill access (all but the pool are year round), water usage, natural gas (the heat, stove and oven are all gas), trash, recycling, cleaning and maintaining of common areas, master insurance, 24/7 concierge service. Also, access to the library, clubroom (additional
fee), garage space & maintenance, common space cleaning, building security and garage security. ATM in the mail room (off the main lobby). Dry cleaning drop off/pick up available at the concierge in the lobby.
DINING – ALL WITHIN A FEW BLOCKS WALK!
Busboys & Poets
O St Giant
Many residents walk to work while others enjoy access to the Metro’s Red, Green and Yellow lines at Mt.Vernon Square-Convention Center, Gallery Place-Chinatown and the Judiciary Square stations. Located just off Massachusetts Avenue, there is always an abundant supply of taxis right at your front door.
Numerous bus routes within a few blocks; easy access to 395
Bikeshare just ½ a block – On 5th between K & L
Several Carshare locations also close by