Here is the Bowie MD Zip code 20715 Real Estate Market Report Statistics for May 2014.
- Median sold price of a Bowie MD zip code 20715 home was $283,250. That is up 8.94% from May 2013.
- Average days on the market of a Bowie MD home was 41 days. It is only 6 days more than May 2013 when it was 35 days.
- 31 Bowie MD Houses sold in the 20715 zip code. That is only one less than May 2013.
- Most used type of financing by home buyers who bought a house in Bowie MD zip code 20715 was Conventional loans-13. 8 of them used FHA loans,6 used a VA loan,3 used Cash and 1 used a different form of payment.
- Average sold price to original list price was 97.6% compared to May 2013 when it was 97.9%.
Do you want a free Bowie MD zip code 20715 e-mailed to you? Just fill out this questionaire for your FREE MARKET VALUE ANALYSIS OF YOUR BOWIE MD ZIP CODE 20715 HOUSE.
Once I receive this information,I will email you a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).This Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will help you determine what price you should list your Bowie MD zip code 20715 Home once you decide to put it on the market for sale.
Also you want to read of my blogs,then please check out my Blog posts at http://www.GetDCSold.com. And be sure to stop by my website at http://www.buyandsellnewhomes.com for real estate listings and information. And if you want to buy another house after you sell your"Bowie MD Single family or townhouse?"please click here to view Bowie MD Houses for sale from $300,000-$500,000