6/29/2014 Mission Viejo Home Values By Tim Lorenz
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz shows. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 5.6 percent, for new homes up 19.6 percent and for resale condos up 7.5 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 12.9 percent and down 10.6 percent on condos and up 33.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 11.6 percent and the sales volume is up 7.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 0.0 percent and the sales volume is down 24.0 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 25.7 percent and the sales volume is down 1.9 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are down 6.2 percent and the sales volume is down 16.5 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 27.1 percent and the sales volume down 14.9 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 5.7 percent and the sales volume is down 30.2 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 6.4 percent and the sales volume is down 20.0 percent.
As we look at the market it is disappointing for sure. The market is not finding any drive at all it starts and stops. There is a feeling that the market is without a footing it is just flat to slipping slightly down. The market is very soft indeed. We see the sellers thinking the market is a lot better than it is asking too much for their properties.