|American Family Campground|
110 Gymard Tpke
· Godeffroy 12739 • 800-CAMP-AFCTravel trailers, motor homes, pop-ups and tents accommodated. Full hook up sites, pull thrus. Free cable TV, state stocked river, free hot showers, restrooms with flush toilets, dump station, laundromat, rec hall, arcade, adult lounge, large camp store, firewood, ice, propane. Indoor/outdoor heated pool from April 15-Oct 15. Planned activities Memorial Day-Labor Day with free dinners most Saturdays! Basketball, tether ball, volleyball, hayrides, bike and tube rentals, paddle boats and mini golf. April 1-Oct 31.
|Beaver Pond Campground|
Harriman State Park
· Bear Mountain 10911 • 845-947-2792Tents, trailers, bathing beach, dump station, fishing, hiking, flush toilets, hot showers. Mid-April to mid-Oct.
|Black Bear Campground|
197 Wheeler Road
· Florida 10921 • 845-651-7717Reservations 888-867-2267
Motor homes, travel trailers, tent trailers and tents accommodated. Large motor homes and trailers welcome. Pull thru sites. 50 amp service, paved roads. Propane, store, dump station. Swimming pool, planned activities in season. Fishing pond, rec hall, mini-golf and playground. Tiled bathrooms with free showers. Rental RVs available for up to 4 people. Year round.
60 Meyer Road
· Middletown 10940 • 845-386-3433Wooded sites for tents, travel trailers, tent trailers and motor homes up to 38'. Cabins for rent. Wood, ice and lp gas sold at store. Swimming pool, rec hall, game room, fishing, laundry room, hot showers, group area, flush toilets. May 1-Oct 15. Reservations are required. 7 miles west of Middletown on Meyer Road in Howells.
|Oakland Valley Campground|
399 Oakland Valley Road
· Cuddebackville 12729 • 845-754-8732Large wooded sites. Tents, pop-ups, travel trailers, and motor homes. No rentals. Water and electric hook-ups, flush toilets, firewood, cable TV, hot showers. Recreation hall, arcade, volleyball, horseshoes, swimming pool, fishing. Store, propane, laundromat and dump station. May 1-Oct 15.
1 Grange Road
· Otisville 10963 • 845-386-5104Adult oriented destination campground. Pull thru sites, 3-way hookups, overnight or monthly rates. Fishing ponds, miles of wooded trails, laundry, bathhouse, dumping station. 7 miles west of Middletown on County Route 11. April 1st to Nov. 31st.
Subscribe to CommentsComment