3 bedroom 2 bathroom homes for sale in Tempe AZ listed by Tempe realtors Ron and Kristina Wilczek. WE LIVE HERE. We're in your neighborhood and in your corner.
What's your neighborhood home worth? Complimentary Home Valuation
Great opportunity to own this peaceful retreat in highly desirable Tempe. Easy maintenance, zero-scaped front yard leads you into a cozy, yet open floor plan great for families and entertaining. Energy efficiency is enhanced by a AC unit that's only 2 years old, dual pane windows, solar tubes that highlight the natural light, new range cooktop, and new dishwasher.
Wonderful brick fireplace in the living room. Remodeled bathrooms are beautifully done. Tile floors in all common areas add to the increased durability and easy upkeep of the home. Custom view sliding door in the family room that brings the outside to life indoors. Now it's time to step outside into the distinctive and tranquil backyard. Ahhhh ... home sweet home! ROOF TO BE REPLACED! Seller requests closing no sooner than 7/15/2014.
See the 33 slide home show: Homes for Sale in Tempe AZ
- 1,717 square feet built in 1963 by Cox
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage
- AC unit 2 years old
- Brick fireplace
- Solar tubes
- New range cooktop and dishwasher
- Wonderful backyard
Phoenix Housing Tracker statistics and market conditions Sell my house quickly with no equity in Phoenix Here are some Tempe highlights as found in on the official Tempe website, Tempe.gov. Be part of the Tempe Community by buying this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom homes for sale in Tempe AZ.
- Tempe is one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People, according to the America’s Promise Alliance. The award honors outstanding efforts on behalf of young people by multiple sectors of communities.
- In a recent poll by the O'Neil Associates/ASBA Arizona Economic Indicators Monitor, Tempe ranked as the Arizona city with the highest quality of life and the best downtown.
- Tempe named North American City of the Future : Tempe and the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area were recognized as North American Cities of the Future for 2009/2010 by fDi Magazine (Foreign Direct Investment) this month. In the overall category of Major Cities of the Future, Phoenix ranked 10th in North America with other cities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. In the category of Small Cities of the Future, Tempe was fifth in North America for best human resources, meaning best potential employees, following cities such as Pasadena and Minneapolis. Tempe also had the fifth largest number of post-secondary students in North America for cities of its size.
- Tempe is the Most Walkable City in Arizona, according to Walkscore.com. Downtown Tempe's Mill Avenue District scored 98 out of 100 for one of the best places to take a healthy walk.