Search current inventory of Single Family Homes for Sale in Stafford Va
Brick Front Colonial in Sought After Neighborhood Marsh Run Estates
- Style: Colonial; Detached,
- Bedrooms: 5
- Total Baths: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2006
- Sq. Feet: 3835
- Lot Size: 5.663797
- Basement: Daylight, Full, Outside Entrance, Side Entrance, Unfi
- Garage: Attached, Side Loading Garage
- Parking: Garage, Paved Driveway, Faces Si
- Taxes: 4176.21
- Air: Ceiling Fan(s),Central A/C,Zoned
- Heat: Forced Air,Heat Pump(s),Zoned
- Pool: No
- Construction: Brick and Siding
- Stories: 3
- Exterior: Patio, Play Area, Porch-screened
- Interior: Floor Plan-Open
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven-Double, Refrigerator
- Utilities: Well; Septic;
- HOA Dues: None
Call Barbara Jennings at 540-840-1133 to see if this property is still available and arrange a showing.
You Will Love the Views From this Beautiful Single Family
- Wonderful opportunity to own a stunning single family home in the Marsh Run neighborhood area of Stafford. This wonderful single family home, including beutiful Brick front, has been featured on many popular websites ! The single family home is an entertainer’s dream with plenty of space, an open great room and exquisite natural finishes. The fireplace allow you to feel surrounded by elegance with every warm step you take. The gourmet granite/stainless kitchen make entertaining close to the food a definite option. A soothing cool paint palette, Zen-like master suite. The huge large backyard with a firepit and patio completes this dream home. I won't even mention the dramatic architecture, a nature-lovers floor-plan and beautiful . Oh, and don't forget about the main level bedroo..
Amazing Gourmet Kitchen
Click here to see additional images of this Single Family home for sale
Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining
If entertaining is your forte, there is no better place to do this then from the expansive kitchen in this amazing single family home. The stainless steel appliances make the kitchen come together, but it's the vast amount of space that makes bringing friends together so easy. And what's the biggest pain about big dinner parties? Dishes of course. Luckily this kitchen has a large sink and a large dishwasher ! Fantastic, right? The huge frig is a must with all that entertainng, which match the decor and are hard to even find upon entering the room (think, kid's friends won't be able to raid the fridge as easily) have plenty of room to hold food for a small army.
Marsh Run Estates in Stafford Va
March Run Estate, of Stafford is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the entire Stafford region. With sweeping views of Vashon Island (at least from this house) and close proximity to the city, you can be downtown in 15 minutes, it's an oasis in the city.
There is no Homeowners association in this neighborhood. However the streets are always well taken care of, lawns are mostly manicured with the utmost care. On the off chance that Stafford gets a good dose of snow, the streets are cleared in a timely manner so you won't be stuck at home. There are parks nearby and many other recreational fun things to do in the Stafford area. Marsh Run Estates is a short drive to all the shopping and historical places located in the Stafford area.