Year Built: 2004
Sq Footage: 500 sqft.
Bathrooms: 1 Bath
Laundry: In Unit
For more info visit: http://www.homevisit.com/mlsTour?ver=1&id=80209
Extraordinary Neighborhood – What EVERYONE Wants! Mount Vernon Triangle
Current residents are most excited about the recent RFP awarded by the District to the development team led by Donohoe. The Arts at 5th and I is one block and will be anchored by the Me by Melia hotel, Zenith Art Gallery, a cafe, a bike shop
and the London based Boisdale will operate a subterranean jazz club. This project has a good mix of destination and neighborhood-serving retail, and will further foster pedestrian activity and identity for the neighborhood. Don’t hesitate and miss out – bring your offers immediately.
• Move-in ready, nothing needs done!
• Custom installed blinds throughout the unit with blackout shades; shades are also made for insulation to help keep utility bills lower; lifetime warranty on the blinds
• Everything modern with large open plan space perfect and good layout for furniture
• Living space features hardwood floors and large oversize, south-facing window which lets in plentiful natural light
• Kitchen features tile floor and tile back splash, granite counters, large cabinets which offer plenty of storage, under cabinet lighting and a full-size dishwasher
• Huge walk-in closet with shelving installed and plentiful closet and storage throughout the unit
• Bathroom features a floor-to-ceiling tiled shower, with glass door
• In-unit washer/dryer conveys
• Condo Fee $283
• Immediate proximity to the downtown core make it immediately livable
• Walking distance to everything you need – an abundance of restaurants like Busboys & Poets, coffee shops, wines shop (Tunnel Fine Wine and Spirits), Chevy Chase Bank, Safeway grocery and Vida Gym
• Short walk to all five Metro lines, Union Station, and two DC Circulator lines
• Convenient NW location – easy access to the I-395, White House, Capitol, Reagan National and Dulles Airports
CONDO DETAILS – 400 MASS AVE
• FHA approved!
• 262 units in triangular tower
• 13-Story, award-winning property sited on one of the city’s unique triangular blocks and wraps around an historic firehouse. Careful sculpting of the exterior provides enhanced views of the city from all dwelling units – upper-story
apartments and rooftop overlook the major monuments
• Professional gym with flat screen TV’s at many workout stations
• Rooftop pool (Voted DC Best!) w/gas BBQ grills, lounging and entertaining areas and 360-degree panoramic views of the Capitol, Monument and all of DC – great place for a party and probably one of the best locations to watch the Fourth of July fireworks!
• Indoor party room w/bar, lounge area and plasma TV
• 24-Hour Business Center with computer, fax machine and free Wi-Fi access
• Billiards room
• 24-Hour security guard and daytime concierge
• Onsite CVS Pharmacy
• Pre-wired for cable, phone lines and high-speed Internet
RESTAURANTS – ALL WITHIN A FEW BLOCKS!
Busboys & Poets
O St Giant
New H St Wal-Mart
Gallery Place Metro
Numerous Bus Routes within a few blocks
Easy Access to 395
Bikeshare just across Mass Ave at 3rd and Mass
Several Carshare locations close by Rachel Valentino202-270-6972Keller Williams Capital Properties