Williamson County TN Real Estate July 2014 market report- The median sales price of Williamson county homes increased 5.6 percent compared to June of 2013 to $409,065. The number of homes sold increased slightly to 522 sales making the current absorption rate 3.5 months keeping Williamson county TN real estate in a seller's market.
- 522 Williamson county homes sold in June compared to 521 last year
- The median sales price of single family homes increased to $409,065 compared to $386,000 in June of 2013
- Average days on market is down to 65 days
- 1824 Williamson county homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The absorption rate for Williamson County real estate based on June sales and current inventory is 3.5 months
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county tn homes.
- 106 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $664,576 with a current absorption rate of 4 months
- 244 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $470,058 with an absorption rate of 3 months
- 32 Nolensville homes sold averaging $351,453 with an absorption rate of 3 months
- 73 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $286,307 with an absorption rate of 3 months
- 43 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $386,407 with an absorption rate of 4 months
Williamson county real estate is still very active, but the market is lacking enough inventory to have any measurable increases in the number of homes sold. Prices on the other hand increased 5.6% on average compared to the same month last year, and I expect a similar performance in the next 12 months. Interest rates are still low, as is the availability of quality resale property. The prices of new construction homes are increasing almost on a monthly basis as good building lots become harder to find and construction materials are becoming more expensive.
Search for Williamson County real estate for sale here
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 7/16/2014)
$224,900 : 7775 Dice Lampley Rd, Fairview3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Charter Properties, LLC
$189,000 : 6623 Arno Rd, College Grove3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Argo Property
$545,000 : 1944 Harpeth River Dr, Brentwood4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$233,900 : 2617 Blair Park Cir, Thompsons Station3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Celebration Homes
$349,000 : 6055 Bethany Blvd, Nashville3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.