Year Built: 1929
Sq Footage: 700 sqft.
Bathrooms: 1 Bath
Lot Size: 357 Square Feet
For more info visit: http://www.homevisit.com/mlsTour?ver=1&id=80329
Cleveland Park / Woodley Park – What Everyone Wants!
Located along Connecticut Avenue at metro's Red Line across from the National Zoo, residents find their life in Woodley Park results in a truly outstanding day-to-day experience. The neighborhood offers dining, shopping, acres of parks (just around the corner) and a true neighborhood community. With selections such as the nationally recognized Uptown Theater, critically acclaimed restaurants such as Ardeo and Lavandou, and beautiful historic homes, this neighborhood remains one of the District’s most sought after locations.
• Located on the quiet, back side of the building with gorgeous park views, this unit offers a tranquil retreat in the heart of the city.
• With original details intact and preserved (hardwood floors, crown molding, high ceilings, wood frame windows and plaster wall), this unit boasts one of a kind charm
• Lighting updated throughout the unit with carefully selected chandeliers and pendant lighting
• Plentiful natural light throughout
• Front door opens to a spacious foyer with huge walk-in closet with built in shelving.
• Foyer leads to a large living room / bedroom space with large windows looking out to Rock Creek Park.
• Down the hall, a dining room features the same beautiful hardwood floors and large windows. The room features plenty of space for a full table and chairs.
• Large kitchen offers many possibilities and potential for an eat-in table space!
• Kitchen features granite counters, a gas range, [removed], tons or storage space and great potential!
• Bathroom features classic white and black tiling, pedestal sink and soaking tub
• Unit offer the possibility for multiple layouts and multiple uses for the rooms to fit your needs.
• Several large closets throughout offer many storage options
• Extra storage space conveys
Property Facts & Building Information
• Built in 1929
• FHA Approved
• Condo Fees: $441.59/mo
• 700 SF
• Professionally managed, desk in the lobby
• Extra Storage Space Conveys
• Building gym & party room
• Outside patio facing Rock Creek with grills and tables!
• Various other stores and amenities within the building
Ardeo / Bardeo
Spices Asian Restaurant
Cleveland Park Bar & Grill
Medium Rare Restaurant
Firehook Bakery & Coffee
Yes Organic Market
Whole Foods Market
Rock Creek Park
Just a Couple Blocks – Red Line METRO
L1, L2, L4, H2, H3 Bus Routes (Among Other Nearby Bus Routes)
Capital Bikeshare – Just 1 block South on Connecticut!
Keller Williams Capital Properties