7/20/2014 Mission Viejo Home Values By Tim Lorenz 949 874-2247
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz shows. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 6.6 percent, for new homes up 17.2 percent and for resale condos up 4.2 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 8.7 percent and down 3.0 percent on condos and up 61.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 21.9 percent and the sales volume is up 44.6 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 3.2 percent and the sales volume is down 3.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 12.8 percent and the sales volume is down 17.1 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 20.3 percent and the sales volume is down 29.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 21.3 percent and the sales volume down 12.2 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 6.0 percent and the sales volume is down 14.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 14.2 percent and the sales volume is down 19.4 percent.
The market has cooled off but it is reversing a bit. The Orange County Market has is showing that there is still some life in the market. In most of the areas we see that the prices are not going up as they had but some minor moves in number of homes sold shows flat to slight upward movement. Again I would state that we need to watch to understand, if we can, just what is going on in the market.