What's unique about the best selling new home community in the Hampton Roads area in the last decade?
The Riverfront at Harbour View, a master planned community developed by East West Communities, was recently awarded the Stanley Hall of Fame award from the Tidewater Builders Association for having the best quality community development and achieving unprecedented success in our region. The golf course waterfront community has received multiple "Community of the Year" awards and numerous other awards for its new homes and amenities.
What are some of the reasons the community has attracted over 1,000 families since it's grand opening in the spring of 2000? Seven of the unique reasons are listed below:
1. Location- Besides the natural beauty of the property, it has it all from a community development standpoint. It has the hottest location in the Hampton Roads area, if not in all of Virginia. It has shopping, restaurants, and an increasing number of employment centers nearby (located in the heart of Hampton Roads, central to both the Peninsula & Southside) with easy access to I-664.
The Harbor View region has become one of the fastest growing areas for population and job growth increases in the past decade.
2. Resort style amenities - Golf course, two swimming pools, two riverfront parks, and Residents' Club with programmed activities year round. A full time Activities Director oversees our club operation.
- 18-hole championship Riverfront Golf Course with breathtaking views of the Nansemond River
- Elegant Residents' Clubhouse with indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and gazebo Cabana Bar
- The Riverfront Swim Club with Junior Olympic swimming pool, and 100 foot water slide
- Two waterfront parks with piers and gazebos
- 43-acre lake with walking / jogging paths
- Two tennis courts and volleyball courts
- Lakefront amphitheater with gazebo and picnic area
- Two children's playgrounds
- Leisure / biking trails connecting lakeside amenities through an underground tunnel
- Lakeside infinity pool, overlooking 26-acre Eagle Lake
- Village Square Park, a two-acre landscaped park with waterfalls and babbling brook
3. Diversity in housing styles, type, and price range- There is something for everyone.From one of the single family condominium homes at Gables at The Riverfront, with prices starting in the $270's range to one of the custom homes from 8 quality homebuilders with new home values ranging in price from the $500's to over $2 million. Lots in the new Village Square Place and Summerhouse Drive section start in the $130's, several lakefront lots remain from $200,000. and a few select golf course and riverfront lots are available for a limited time.
4. Distinctive Architecture- The Riverfront has one of the most distinctive streetscapes in our region for offering a unique blend of new home styles, from the French County, English Cottage, and Craftsman styles, to timeless Traditionals and Transitionals with European architectural influences. Homebuyers can build the dream hoem they've always wanted or selct one of the Showcase Model Homes built for sale. Currently Sasser Construction and ABT Custom Homes have two furnished models available. Norman Miller, Birdsong Builders, Les Ore Construction, Sadler Building Corporation, and Rowe & Weldenfield Custom Homes have new homes in varying stages of construction.
5. Beauty- It is truly a spectacular parcel of land which borders the Nansemond River, with unparalleled views up the James River. Nearly two thirds of the property also offers a premium view of the water (lake, creek, marsh, or river) or the golf course. Highly elevated land, the waterfront lots offer panoramic views, with scenic sunsets on the river.
6. Memorable experiences- One of the unique benefits is the access to water that we give our residents. You don't have to live on the water to appreciate it. Two parks with gazebos and piers have been built at prime riverfront locations for residents to enjoy fishing, canoeing, kayaking, or just sit back and watch the sun set. We've also built two other waterfront amenities- the second swimming pool with an inifinity edge, and the lakefront amphitheater (which also has a playground). An underground bike tunnel also connects the pool to the lakeside park.
It's a last chance opportunity to custom build your dream home in The Riverfront. We've just opened our last section of single family homesites- the last golf course and riverfront lots are now available. Only 8 riverfront lots remain, and a handful of golf course and lakefront lots remain. With over 1,000 new homes built, the last lots just released, and interest rates still near record lows, now's a great time to explore your new home construction choices and achieve your goal for the dream home you've always wanted.
Information Center is open daily. (757)-638-9100
Discover the best in lifestyle communities at Founders Pointe, Liberty Ridge, and The Riverfront at Harbour View. East West is also celebrating its 25th anniversary of the Gatling Pointe Yacht Club, a riverfront club/restaurant and pool complex with a 68 slip marina adjacent to the town of Smithfield, Virginia. Visit an East West Realty Sales Center today.