Sellers Favorites of the Home
1. The big backyard with extended patio.
2. Surround Sound in the living room and speakers built in to the bathroom, outdoor patio and garage
3. Washer and dryer are located upstairs by the bedrooms
4. Fenced in backyard with weather proofing stain
5. Open floor concept kitchen and living room
6. Build in shelving in garage
7. "Smart Home" automation - With your cell phone you can open and shut garage door, turn lights on and off, control the thermostat. Energy monitoring system.
8. View of the backyard through the window
9. Custom Blinds throughout
10. Security System wired throughout for home network and distributed video
Sellers Favorite of the Community
1.Walking/running trail nearby
2. Nearby the grocery stores
3. Park nearby (Naismith Park)
4. Great Italian restaurant; Pisano's Nearby
5. Close to shopping
6. Friendly and great neighbors
7. Quiet cul de sac
8. Easy access and conveniently located to get campus, Kansas City and Topeka
Inside this two story home all 3 bedrooms are found upstairs. The kitchen and living room on the first level offer an open concept feel, perfect for entertaining inside as well!