Buyer Consultation - Meet me at the office please!
My team implemented a Buyer Consultation meeting so that we can give our clients the best possible experience when they purchase a home. This consultation it set up at our office for buyers. If you are a home seller, we can do the Buyer Consultation at your home or at our office.
Here is an example of an email confirmation to a new home buyer:
- Agency relationships
- Property alerts and your specific criteria (making your wish list)
- Pre-Qualifying vs Pre-Approval
- Closing Costs - working with the lender
- Home Inspections
- Upfront - "out-of-pocket" expenses
- Tests - what types of tests you can do on a home
- How to research more than just the home for sale
- Communication preferences
- Technology (we use paperless transactions)
- Forms - we go through all of the documents that are used for making offers.
- Using calendars to communicate schedules
- The steps from looking at listings all the way through the closing and beyond.